Saturday, June 18, 2016

study of different lighting on a head...

I wasn't sure where to start it's been so long.  My husband died 1 1/2 years ago, it's plenty of time to recover it seems.  My studio has been sitting there waiting for me, everything all nice and posed to go!  Finally I went into the new masters academy where I had a membership and did these from Bill Perkins class.  We were supposed to spend no longer then 30 minutes on each one. I mixed my black from red yellow blue and  had them done in 10.  It made me feel good that I hadn't really lost much.  I keep asking myself where next, hopefully I can find something original inside myself to do....
Low Key (mostly dark values)
with medium minor key
(not strong lighting/contrast)

Low Key (mostly dark values) with
High minor key (strong contrast)
High Key (mostly light values) with
High minor key (strong contrast)

High Key (mostly light values) with a
low minor key ( not strong contrast)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is Interesting